Our laboratory specializes in providing state of the art DNA testing services to legal clients, government departments, and private clients across the United States, Canada, UK, Australia and in most countries worldwide. We are committed to utilizing the most advanced testing technologies to ensure the highest level of accuracy, rapid turnaround times and guaranteed accuracy. Our laboratory has a network of over 3000 facilities worldwide for chain of custody specimen collection services for legal casework.
- All tests are run 2x to ensure absolute accuracy.
- Guaranteed >99.9% for inclusion of paternity and 100% for exclusions.
- We welcome you to contact our laboratory at any time during your testing process to ask questions. Access the convenient online status check feature to check on the status of your test 24/7.
- 100% confidentiality. Whether you are using the results for court or for personal knowledge, our laboratory takes extreme measures to guarantee your privacy.
- Global recognition for our legal casework. Our laboratory is accredited by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB) and is ISO17025 accredited, accredited by the College of American Pathologists (CAP) and CLIA certified, resulting in global recognition of casework originating from our laboratory.
- The private home kit option is available for clients who do not need to use the results in court and simply want to find out the truth in order to determine what step to take next.
- Easy and painless mouth swab collection. Samples can be taken from clients at any age.
- Full forensic laboratory capabilities to test a wide range of forensic specimens.
- Expert PhD court testimony available.
Highest Accuracy – Our laboratory offers the highest quality DNA testing service with the highest level of accuracy. Our laboratory protocols ensure that each test is run two times. Our quality system exceeds industry standards. All results have guaranteed accuracy.
Advanced Technology – Our testing facility utilizes fluorescent laser detection of sequencing products with multiple ABI genetic analyzers. Most of the steps have been fully automated, ensuring the highest industry standards.
Rapid Results – All samples are processed immediately upon receipt, ensuring that there is no delay in processing time. Results of most tests are available in just 3 to 5 business days.
Greatest Experience – Our laboratory is staffed with multiple PhD laboratory directors who are experienced in expert testimony and court proceedings.
Court Recognition – All legal test reports from our AABB and ISO17025 accredited laboratory exceed court recognition requirements.
Expert Court Testimony – In the event that expert testimony is required, our laboratory is able to provide expert PhD testimony and expert testimony letters to facilitate your court proceedings.