Which disorders are associated with the warrior gene?
The warrior gene was named for its association with aggressive behavior. Since then studies have linked the warrior gene producing lower enzymes levels to
- Impulsive aggression
- Antisocial behavior
- Pathological gambling
- Personality disorders
- Crime and violence especially when abused as children
- Psychological disorders such as autism, depression, sleep disorders, seizures
- Panic disorders
- Mental retardation (Brunner syndrome)
- Increased risk-taking
- Sudden infant death syndrome
On the positive side warrior gene carriers are
- Better at making risky financial decisions
DNA Warrior Gene Test
Find out whether you carry a genetic variant that makes you aggressive and business savvy.
Web apps are available to users who have taken the test.
Already took the test? Sign in to access your results.