What are the risk factors associated with type 2 diabetes?
How many of these diabetes risk factors do you have?
- Genetic variation
- Family history of type 2 diabetes
- Obesity and fat accumulation (around the abdomen)
- Lack of physical exercise
- Ethnicity (Africans and American Indians have a higher risk)
- Prediabetes – elevated blood sugar
- Gestational diabetes
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome
DNA Type 2 Diabetes Test
Find out if you are at increased risk of type 2 diabetes.
Web apps are available to users who have taken the test.
Already took the test? Sign in to access your results.